Payment Methods for Contributions and Charges
Our preferred method of payment is via Bpoint Payment Portal, accessible via the below link:
The below payment options are also available:
- By Direct Deposit to Fremantle College:
- BSB: 066-040
- Account No: 19903653
- Reference: Student Surname, Initial, Year (eg: BloggsJYr8)
- Please ensure you complete the reference in the transaction so we can track your payments
- By completing the credit card information at the bottom of the Contributions & Charges Sheet and returning to the college.
- In person at Fremantle College reception – cash or card.
- Payment Plan – organised by contacting the Fremantle College Finance Officer
- Centrepay is a voluntary bill-paying service which is free for Centrelink customers. Use Centrepay to arrange regular deductions from your Centrelink payment. You can start or change a deduction at any time. The quickest way to do it is through your Centrelink account online. Go to servicesaustralia.gov.au/centrepay for more information.