FREMANTLE COLLEGE Parents and Community Association
Kaya! We meet, collaborate, and work in Walyalup, on Whadjuk boodjar, lands and waters of the Noongar nation.
We pay respect to elders past and present, and emerging leaders.
All yorga (women), maaman (men) and non-binary people are welcome. The more voices, the more we can do together.
At our AGM, held on 20 March 2023, we elected the incoming P&C committee. All positions were opened for election. We thank all nominees and P&C members for their commitment to the Fremantle College Community.
The 2023 P&C Committee is formed by:
President: Phillipa (Pip) Slaughter
Vice-President: Sally Mullins
Treasurer: Heidy Tiebosch
Secretary: Judith Lichtenzveig
Executive Members: Belinda McColl, Kerryn Graham, Timothy J Clark (Tim, TJ)
Please join us at our next P&C Meeting:
Monday 31 July 2023 at 5:30pm
Monday 28 August 2023 at 5:30pm
Monday 23 October 2023 at 5:30pm
Monday 20 November 2023 at 5:30pm
Your P&C Association works to support the school community and enhance its diverse teaching and learning experiences.
Our Fremantle College P&C Association aspires to:
- Develop and encourage parent’s participation in the school
- Have representation on the School Board and the local District Council of P&C Associations
- Act as the forum for parents to discuss issues pertaining the school and its community and for gathering opinions
- Promote and support communication and cooperation within the school community
- Bring educational matters to the attention of the wider community
- Provide extra resources for the benefit of school students
These intended deliveries set the content and character of our conversations and actions. Feel welcome to join us!
The WACSSO (Western Australia Council of State School Organisations) produce regular newsletters. Feel free to access and subscribe via the below link:
Please do not hesitate to contact your Fremantle College P&C Association by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org