The College Board is formed to provide a formal means of achieving community participation in schools to ensure they are responsive to local needs. The functions of the Board include:
- Taking part in establishing and reviewing the college’s objectives.
- Prioritising general policy directions of the college.
- Taking part in financial planning (including our budget).
- Taking part in the evaluation of the college’s performance.
- Promoting the college in the community.
The Board is made up of representatives from staff, parents and the wider community, and meet each term.
Our Current College Board Members:
Myles Draper – Principal
Frank Mofflin – Chair (Community)
Moyanne Bertolini – Community
Rebecca Seage – Community
Linda Wilson – Community (P&C)
David Raftery – Parent
Anna Edwards – Parent
Louisa Kqiku – Parent
Stephen Ferguson – Parent
Mark Jeffery – Staff
Emma Walker – Staff
Katie Brooks – Staff
Meryl Oltmans – Staff