Wednesday 16 May, Wednesday 23 May, Wednesday 30 May, Wednesday 6 June 2018
4.00pm – 6.00pm
Fremantle College Performing Arts Centre, 171 Lefroy Road, Beaconsfield
Tuning into Teens is a FREE, four-week evidenced informed parenting program for parents and carers of adolescents aged 12-17 years. The series of 2 hour workshops will show parents how to help their teen develop emotional intelligence.
Adolescents with higher emotional intelligence:
- Are more aware, assertive and strong in situations of peer pressure.
- Have greater success with making friends and are more able to manage conflict.
- Are more able to cope when upset or angry.
- Have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties.
- Have more stable and satisfying relationships as adults.
- Have greater career success.
Contact Kim Allard on 9331 2211 or email email@example.com to register.
Numbers are limited for these workshops, please register ASAP to secure your place. If sufficient demand exists, the college will aim to host another series of workshops later in 2018.
Contact Kim Allard on 9331 2211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org