Payment Methods for Contributions and Charges
Voluntary Contributions and Charges can be settled by any of the following methods.
- Qkr!after January 1 2018 and onwards. Please see detailed Qkr! information below and use this Quick Reference Guide to make your Contributions and Charges payment via Qkr!
- Direct Deposit to Bank Account – BSB: 066-040 Account No: 19903653 Ref: Student Surname, Initial, Year (eg: BloggsJYr8)
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) by completing this form Manual Payment Form Contributions and Charges.
- In person during office hours
- Payment Plan – organised by contacting the Manager Corporate Services
- Use Centrepay to make regular deductions from your Centrelink payment. Centrepay is a voluntary and easy payment option available to Centrelink customers. Go to humanservices.gov.au/centrepaybusiness for more information and to set up your Centrepay deductions.
- Financial Secondary Assistance Scheme. Click on this link to find out more about Secondary Financial Assistance.
Payment Methods for Excursions and Student Events
Fremantle College has a preferred payment system for parents to use to pay for excursions, student events and parent workshops etc. Qkr! is a convenient and secure system for giving your permission and paying for events without the repeated completion of forms. Please use the instruction guides below to assist you with making payments via Qkr!
Qkr! by Mastercard
Qkr! pronounced ‘quicker’ is a convenient and secure system for giving your permission and paying for events. Qkr! is a Mastercard product and comes with all of their security. Qkr! can be used on smartphones, ipads, tablets, laptops and desktop computers.
Qkr! assists our school community by:
- saving time allowing parents/guardians to pay for school activities at any time of day or night, every day of the year;
- reducing the need for students to bring cash to school and parents completing credit card details on payment envelopes and forms
- reducing paper consumption;
- reducing the time school staff spend on administrative tasks;
Qkr! App – Make Payments Via Smartphones, iPads or Tablets
Step 1. Download the Qkr! by mastercard app from;
App Store for iPhone
Google Play for Android
Step 2. Select Australia as Country of Residence
Step 3. Find our School – Fremantle College
Step 4. Follow the prompts to set up your account.
Qkr! Website – Make Payments Via a Computer
Using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please click here to open Qkr on a desktop or laptop computer.