Payment Methods for Contributions and Charges
Fremantle College has the following payment options to make it easier for you:
- By Direct Deposit to Fremantle College: BSB: 066-040 Account No: 19903653 Reference: Student Surname, Initial, Year (eg: BloggsJYr8) (Please ensure you complete the reference in the transaction so we can track your payments).
- By completing the credit card information at the bottom of the Contributions & Charges Sheet and returning to the college.
- By Qkr! – install the Qkr! app on your phone for fast easy payments (see below for further information regarding the Qkr! app)
- In person at Fremantle College reception – cash or card.
- Payment Plan – organised by contacting the Fremantle College Finance Officer
- Centrepay – Use Centrepay to make regular deductions from your Centrelink payment. Centrepay is a voluntary and easy payment option available to Centrelink customers. Go to gov.au/centrepaybusiness for more information and to set up your Centrepay deductions. Forms available at Fremantle College reception.
Please contact the College office early if you have any payment issues so we can work with you.
- Financial Secondary Assistance Scheme. Click on this link to find out more about Secondary Financial Assistance.
Payment Methods for Excursions and Student Events
Fremantle College has a preferred payment system for parents to use to pay for excursions, student events and parent workshops etc. Qkr! is a convenient and secure system for giving your permission and paying for events without the repeated completion of forms. Please use the instruction guides below to assist you with making payments via Qkr!
Qkr! by Mastercard
Qkr! pronounced ‘quicker’ is a convenient and secure system for giving your permission and paying for events. Qkr! is a Mastercard product and comes with all of their security. Qkr! can be used on smartphones, ipads, tablets, laptops and desktop computers.
Qkr! assists our school community by:
- saving time allowing parents/guardians to pay for school activities at any time of day or night, every day of the year;
- reducing the need for students to bring cash to school and parents completing credit card details on payment envelopes and forms
- reducing paper consumption;
- reducing the time school staff spend on administrative tasks;
Qkr! App – Make Payments Via Smartphones, iPads or Tablets
Step 1. Download the Qkr! by mastercard app from;
App Store for iPhone
Google Play for Android
Step 2. Select Australia as Country of Residence
Step 3. Find our School – Fremantle College
Step 4. Follow the prompts to set up your account.
Qkr! Website – Make Payments Via a Computer
Using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please click here to open Qkr on a desktop or laptop computer.