Payment Methods for Contributions and Charges
Voluntary Contributions and Charges can be settled by any of the following methods.
- Qkr after January 1 2018 and onwards. Please see detailed Qkr information below and use this Quick Reference Guide to make your Contributions and Charges payment via Qkr
- Direct Deposit to Bank Account – BSB: 066-040 Account No: 19903653 Ref: Student Surname, Initial, Year (eg: BloggsJYr8)
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) by completing this form Manual Payment Form Contributions and Charges.
- In person during office hours
- Payment Plan – organised by contacting the Manager Corporate Services
- Financial Secondary Assistance Scheme. Click on this link to find out more about Secondary Financial Assistance.
Payment Methods for Excursions and Student Events
Fremantle College has a preferred payment system for parents to use to pay for excursions, student events and parent workshops etc.
Qkr! is a convenient and secure system for giving your permission and paying for events without the repeated completion of forms. Please use the instruction guides below to assist you with making payments via Qkr!