Fremantle College will offer a unique Australian Rules Football Academy program for both males and females to be delivered by the South Fremantle Football Club.
Fremantle College has partnered with the Stephen Michael Foundation to launch a specialised Australian Rules Football Academy for selected male and female students aged 12-16. The Stephen Michael Foundation program is being delivered by the South Fremantle Football Club and will allow for the sharing of resources and coaching staff to improve and develop the participants and to provide direct links to South Fremantle Football Club’s Development Academy staff, whereby Fremantle College AFL Academy participants may be selected in the final South Fremantle Warriors development squad.
Fremantle College students successful in being selected for the Stephen Michael Foundations AFL Academy will gain:
- Direct access to the coaches and selectors of the South Fremantle development squads.
- Access to the facilities and education programs at South Fremantle Football Club.
- Access to high level individualised analysis of games and the use of technologies to carry out this analysis.
- Exposure to the most contemporary game strategies and player development.
- Links to learning and education through biomechanics, physiology, health and nutrition and a Certificate course.
How to apply
Once your application is received you will be contacted with details of the trial and selection process.